- Smooth temperature adjustment – you can set the temperature you require from 10 do 65°C
- Energy efficiencyYou can save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- Environmentally friendly thanks to energy efficiency
- Extraordinary comfort thanks to easy operation and smooth temperature adjustment
- Anti-freeze function – setting the minimum temperature above zero (for example 7 degrees) protects the heater against freezing
- Mechanical control system – capillary thermostat ensures a precise heater control
HGT electric heaters are user-friendly and functional accessories for aluminium and column radiators. The heating element can be incorporated into the existing central heating radiator or operate independently. They can easily cope with the problem of heating rooms out of the heating season.
The heaters are equipped with a mechanical control system which allows for a smooth temperature adjustment within the range of 0–65°C. When purchasing a heating element, remember to select it according to the radiator's power.
The heating element is screwed into threaded connectors having the diameter of ½" (300, 600, 900 and 1200 W models) or ¾" (1500 and 2000 W models).
Detailed information on connecting and operation of heaters are provided in the operation manual.
Available colours: white, chrome, satin, steel, anthracite.
Available power: 300, 600, 900, 1200, 1500 and 2000 W
General characteristics of heating elements:
- working environment: water
- operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- supply voltage: 230 V
- electrical connection: "UNISCHUKO" plug cable.
- fastening method: R ½" or R ¾"" orifice
- protective tube: copper
- orifice: brass
Heating element and orifice chrome-plated
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
- capillary regulator: EGO (Austrian) capillary thermostat
The heater should be installed by a qualified person.
Bathroom radiators fitted with electric heaters should be fixed not less than 60 cm from a bath, shower or wash basin, and never above a bath.
For the heater permanently connected (hard wire) there must be applied a cut-off device from the mains. Such a device must disconnect the heater from the supply mains in 2 poles, with contact separation of at least 3 mm.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the
Children shall not play with the appliance
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision
The heater MUST BE DISCONNECTED before cleaning the casing. AVOID SOAKING THE CASING.
One radiator valve must always be open when a heater is in use (liquid thermal expansion).
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve.-
HGT matching table
Operation manual – Video manual:
Operation manual – Installation:
HGT heater require a proper diameter (minimum 20mm) of collector where a heating element will be placed.
Please also check a lenght of a collector (Lg). It should be minimum 5cm longer than a lenght of a heating element (L)
1. Prior to screwing the heating element in, spread the Loctite sealant (included) over the half of thread's circumference. Screw the heating element in manually, while holding the regulator housing.
2. A special silicone gasket on the head facilitates setting the thermostat housing upright. The conical gasket does not have to be tightened until resistance is felt. Using the sealant prevents unscrewing the heater when the regulator housing is accidentally hit.
3. After installing:
It is recommended to fill the radiator only up to 95% of its capacity, taking into account thermal expansion of water (leave 4–5 cm of air in the manifold). Check the radiator's tightness after filling it up.
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve:
DO NOT connect to the mains.
Central heating radiator
a) When the central heating system operates, it is recommended to disconnect the heating element from the mains or set the knob to "0".
b) Out of the heating season, when the central heating system does not operate, open the valves and vent the radiator. Following that close one valve (the thermostatic valve).
Note! Only one valve must be closed.
DO NOT connect to the mains.
4. Connect the heating element to 230 V power supply.
Have the installation carried out by a qualified electrician.
This equipment requires RCD protection with rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA. This equipment must be connected to circuit protective conductor (earth)
5. Switching the heating element on. The heating element can be switched on by turning the knob clockwise, until the LED is lit. Turning the knob to the first position will set the temperature of approx. 7 degrees – anti freezing setting.
Adjustment range: 0–65 (radiator operation, drying or heating). Turning the knob fully counter-clockwise will switch the heating element off.
The knob rotates in steps to avoid selecting an unwanted setting.
- The radiator must be vented. For electric radiators it's recommended to fill the radiator only up to 95% of its capacity, taking into account thermal expansion of water (leave 4–5 cm of air in the manifold). Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve.
- The heating element must be immersed completely
- The heater must operate in vertical position only
- Do not remove the silicone spacer from the heating element
- Before attempting to carry out maintenance, disconnect the heating element from the mains socket. Wipe the enclosure with a damp cloth with addition of gentle detergents. Do not use any aggressive agents. Under no circumstances allow the enclosure to be wet.
- When the heating element is not used, switch it off by turning the knob fully counter-clockwise.
- Always use anti-freezing function when the ambient temperature is low.
- In case of irregularities in heating element's operation, remove the plug from the mains socket and contact the installer or the manufacturer.
- The power supply cable must not be replaced. Y-type connection. If the power supply cable is damaged, send the heating element to the manufacturer to have it repaired.
- This appliance is not intended to be used by persons (including children) having limited physical, sensory or mental abilities and persons inexperienced or not familiar with the appliance, unless supervised or instructed on the appliance use by persons responsible for their safety. Children are not allowed to play with the appliance.
- Please keep the guarantee.
The manufacturer grants a guarantee for 24 months starting from the date of sale, but for not longer than 36 months from the date of manufacture. Defects revealed within this period, resulting from a fault of manufacturer, will be removed free of charge or the item will be replaced with a new one, having the same parameters.
The complaints will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of submission to the manufacturer.
The guarantee does not cover:
Using the product incompliant with the instructions.
Any visible damage of the heating element and the programmer, resulting from improper use.
Damaging the seal on the temperature regulator's housing makes the guarantee null and void.
Manufacturer's guarantee covers period of 24 months from the date of sale, but not longer than 36 months from the date of the heater production
The manufacturer defects occurred during this period will be repaired at the manufacturer's cost or the unit will be replaced with a new one with the same parametres. Complaints are considered within 14 days of their receipt.
The Guarantee does not include:
Damaged termal fuse (working without water)
Use of product wihtout reference to the attached instructions
Any visible damage of the heater and controller resulting from misuse
Damage to the manufacturer's seals terminates the guarantee
Warranty card must be legibly filled out at the point of purchase
Any modifications of the warranty terminate its validity
The warranty is valid only with a bill of sale Manufacturer:
If you have any questions regarding this product, please complete the contact form below.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.