- Drying towels – a warm and dry towel all year round is a comfort for your senses.
- Heating outside the heating seasonUsage of the heater outside the heating season will quarantee you the comfort of the warm bathroom all year around. You can afford it.
- Energy efficiencyYou can save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- Environmentally friendly thanks to energy efficiency
- Extraordinary comfort thanks to easy operation and smooth temperature adjustment
- Anti-freeze function – setting the minimum temperature above zero (for example 7 degrees) protects the heater against freezing
- TURBO function – full heating throughout a set period of 1, 2 or 3 hours.
- Detachable controller – possibility of installing the heating element only (for example during renovation) and attaching the controller after the works are finished.
- Electronic regulator – highly advanced electronics in your home that takes care of your COMFORT
- The radiator temperature control from 10 to 65°C
- Timer modeThis function, allows you to maintain the previously selected temperature for a period of 1 to 9 hours.
- DesignLED display, easy to read. O and D shape covers - adjusting the heater to the shape of the radiator and electrical cable cover.
From among other products, the new H + h E heater model is distinguished by modern design and additional functions.
H + h E heaters are equipped with an electronic controller with an LED display that indicates the water temperature in the radiator.
Using the buttons on the controller, you can easily control the water temperature in the radiator in the range of 10 - 65 ° C.
The H + h E model has the TURBO function, which starts the full heating of the heater for a period of: 1,2 or 3 hours. After a set period of time, the heater returns to the previously set temperature, set on the display.
The H + h E heater is equipped with the TIMER mode. This mode allows you to maintain the previously selected temperature for a period of 1 to 9 hours.
Available colours: white, chrome, satin, steel, anthracite.
Available power: 300, 600, 900 and 1200 W.
General characteristics of heating elements:
working environment: water
operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C, Turbo mode: 65°C
supply voltage: 230 V
electrical connection: "UNISCHUKO" plug cable or straight cable for hardwire connection
fastening method: R ½" orifice
protective tube: copper
Heating element and orifice chrome-plated
insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
coil: Kanthal wire
The heater should be installed by a qualified person.
Bathroom radiators fitted with electric heaters should be fixed not less than 60 cm from a bath, shower or wash basin, and never above a bath.
For the heater permanently connected (hard wire) there must be applied a cut-off device from the mains. Such a device must disconnect the heater from the supply mains in 2 poles, with contact separation of at least 3 mm.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the
Children shall not play with the appliance
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision
The heater MUST BE DISCONNECTED before cleaning the casing. AVOID SOAKING THE CASING.
One radiator valve must always be open when a heater is in use (liquid thermal expansion).
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve.-
Manufacturer's guarantee covers period of 24 months from the date of sale, but not longer than 36 months from the date of the heater production
The manufacturer defects occurred during this period will be repaired at the manufacturer's cost or the unit will be replaced with a new one with the same parametres. Complaints are considered within 14 days of their receipt.
The Guarantee does not include:
Damaged termal fuse (working without water)
Use of product wihtout reference to the attached instructions
Any visible damage of the heater and controller resulting from misuse
Damage to the manufacturer's seals terminates the guarantee
Warranty card must be legibly filled out at the point of purchase
Any modifications of the warranty terminate its validity
The warranty is valid only with a bill of sale Manufacturer: