Grzałki elektryczne to łatwe i funkcjonalne akcesorium do grzejnika łazienkowego. Grzałka może być zastosowana zarówno w grzejniku podłączonym do instalacji centralnego ogrzewania, jak i stanowić z grzejnikiem samodzielny element grzewczy. Jest to komfortowe rozwiązanie problemu dogrzewania pomieszczeń oraz suszenia ręczników poza sezonem grzewczym.
- Drying towels – a warm and dry towel all year round is a comfort for your senses.
- Heating outside the heating seasonUsage of the heater outside the heating season will quarantee you the comfort of the warm bathroom all year around. You can afford it.
- Smooth temperature adjustment – you can set the temperature you require from 10 do 65°C
- Energy efficiencyYou can save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- Environmentally friendly thanks to energy efficiency
- Extraordinary comfort thanks to easy operation and smooth temperature adjustment
- Mechanical control system – capillary thermostat ensures a precise heater control
Electric heating elements are user-friendly and functional accessories for bathroom radiators. The heating element can be incorporated into the existing central heating radiator or operate independently. They can easily cope with the problem of heating rooms and drying towels out of the heating season.
The heaters are equipped with a mechanical control system which allows for a smooth temperature adjustment within the range of 0–65°C. When purchasing a heating element, remember to select it according to the radiator's power.
The heating element is screwed into ½" threaded manifold (of standard type). All heating elements available on the Polish market have ½" threaded connection.
Detailed information on connecting and operating the heaters are provided in the operation manual attached to the rear part of the box. Alternatively you can download them by clicking "Installation" and "Downloads"
Available colours: white, chrome, satin, steel, anthracite.
Available power: 300, 600, 900, 1200 and 1500 W.
Easy selection of a heating element for your bathroom radiator
General characteristics of heating elements:
- working environment: water
- operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- supply voltage: 230 V
- electrical connection: "UNISCHUKO" plug cable.
- fastening method: R ½" orifice
- protective tube: copper
- orifice: brass
Heating element and orifice chrome-plated
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
- capillary regulator: EGO (Austrian) capillary thermostat
The heater should be installed by a qualified person.
Bathroom radiators fitted with electric heaters should be fixed not less than 60 cm from a bath, shower or wash basin, and never above a bath.
For the heater permanently connected (hard wire) there must be applied a cut-off device from the mains. Such a device must disconnect the heater from the supply mains in 2 poles, with contact separation of at least 3 mm.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved
Children shall not play with the appliance
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision
The heater MUST BE DISCONNECTED before cleaning the casing. AVOID SOAKING THE CASING.
One radiator valve must always be open when a heater is in use (liquid thermal expansion).
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve.-
Operation manual – Installation:
Install the radiator on the wall. Do not install the heating element above a tub or a wash basin.
Installation of the heater in a radiator
Install the heating element in the radiator.
After removing the 2-part head cover flange, screw the heating element to the radiator by means of an appropriate wrench (size 22). A special gasket on the head facilitates setting the housing in a frontal position.
The conical gasket does not have to be tightened until resistance is felt. It usually takes 2 turns to ensure tightness of connection.
After screwing the heating element in, install the cover flange.
Electric radiator or central heating radiator
Safety valve is obligatory for electric radiator
5. Connect the heating element to 230 V power supply.
The mains socket must have an earthing pin. Have the installation carried out by a qualified electrician.
This equipment requires RCD protection with rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA. This equipment must be connected to circuit protective conductor (earth)
6. Switching the heating element on.
The heating element can be switched on by turning the knob clockwise, until a LED is lit. Turning the knob to the first position will set the temperature of approx. 7 degrees – anti freezing setting.
Adjustment range: 0–65 (radiator operation, drying or heating). Turning the knob fully counter-clockwise will switch the heating element off.
The knob rotates in steps to avoid selecting an unwanted setting.
- Before attempting to carry out maintenance, disconnect the heating element from the mains socket. Wipe the enclosure with a damp cloth with addition of gentle detergents. Do not use any aggressive agents. Under no circumstances allow the enclosure to be wet.
- When the heating element is not used, switch it off by turning the knob fully counter-clockwise.
- Always use anti-freezing function when the ambient temperature is low.
- In case of irregularities in heating element's operation, remove the plug from the mains socket and contact the installer or the manufacturer.
- The power supply cable must not be replaced. Y-type connection. If the power supply cable is damaged, send the heating element to the manufacturer to have it repaired.
- This appliance is not intended to be used by persons (including children) having limited physical, sensory or mental abilities and persons inexperienced or not familiar with the appliance, unless supervised or instructed on the appliance use by persons responsible for their safety. Children are not allowed to play with the appliance.
- Please keep the guarantee.
The manufacturer grants a guarantee for 24 months starting from the date of sale, but for not longer than 36 months from the date of manufacture. Defects revealed within this period, resulting from a fault of manufacturer, will be removed free of charge or the item will be replaced with a new one, having the same parameters.
The complaints will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of submission to the manufacturer.
The guarantee does not cover:
Using the product incompliant with the instructions.
Any visible damage of the heating element and the programmer, resulting from improper use.
Damaging the seal on the temperature regulator's housing makes the guarantee null and void.
Manufacturer's guarantee covers period of 24 months from the date of sale, but not longer than 36 months from the date of the heater production
The manufacturer defects occurred during this period will be repaired at the manufacturer's cost or the unit will be replaced with a new one with the same parametres. Complaints are considered within 14 days of their receipt.
The Guarantee does not include:
Damaged termal fuse (working without water)
Use of product wihtout reference to the attached instructions
Any visible damage of the heater and controller resulting from misuse
Damage to the manufacturer's seals terminates the guarantee
Warranty card must be legibly filled out at the point of purchase
Any modifications of the warranty terminate its validity
The warranty is valid only with a bill of sale Manufacturer:
If you have any questions regarding this product, please complete the contact form below.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.