- Drying towels – a warm and dry towel all year round is a comfort for your senses.
- Heating outside the heating seasonUsage of the heater outside the heating season will quarantee you the comfort of the warm bathroom all year around. You can afford it.
- Smooth temperature adjustment – you can set the temperature you require from 10 do 65°C
- Energy efficiencyYou can save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- Environmentally friendly thanks to energy efficiency
- Extraordinary comfort thanks to easy operation and smooth temperature adjustment
- Anti-freeze function – setting the minimum temperature above zero (for example 7 degrees) protects the heater against freezing
- TURBO function – full heating throughout a set period of 1, 2 or 3 hours, activated by pressing the knob. An ideal and convenient solution for the price conscious – dry a towel with a click of the knob.
- Detachable controller – possibility of installing the heating element only (for example during renovation) and attaching the controller after the works are finished.
- Electronic regulator – highly advanced electronics in your home that takes care of your COMFORT
Electric heating elements are user-friendly and functional accessories for bathroom radiators. The heating element can be incorporated into the existing central heating radiator or operate independently. They can easily cope with the problem of heating rooms and drying towels out of the heating season.
The GE heaters are equipped with an electronic regulator which allows for a smooth temperature adjustment within the range of 0–65°C. The GE model also features a Turbo function (activated by pushing the knob) which runs the heater at full power for a period of 1, 2 or 3 hours. After a set period of time, the heater returns to the temperature set by the knob.
The heating elements of GE heaters are detachable from the controller. To install the heater, screw the heating element in so that the red mark on the head points towards the front. Next slide the controller onto the heating element until stop and turn the flange by half turn.
When purchasing a heating element, remember to select it according to the radiator's power. The heating element is screwed into ½" threaded manifold (of standard type).
Detailed information on connecting and operating the heaters are provided in the operation manual which can be found inside a box.
GE model is also available without detachable control unit (GEC model). This is the only difference
Available colours: white, chrome, satin, steel, anthracite.
Available power: 300, 600, 900 and 1200 W.
General characteristics of heating elements:
- working environment: water
- operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C, Turbo mode: 65°C
- supply voltage: 230 V
- electrical connection: "UNISCHUKO" plug cable or straight cable for hardwire connection
- fastening method: R ½" orifice
- protective tube: copper
- orifice: brass
Heating element and orifice chrome-plated
- insulation: MgO (magnesium oxide)
- coil: Kanthal wire
- electronic regulator
The heater should be installed by a qualified person.
Bathroom radiators fitted with electric heaters should be fixed not less than 60 cm from a bath, shower or wash basin, and never above a bath.
For the heater permanently connected (hard wire) there must be applied a cut-off device from the mains. Such a device must disconnect the heater from the supply mains in 2 poles, with contact separation of at least 3 mm.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved
Children shall not play with the appliance
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision
The heater MUST BE DISCONNECTED before cleaning the casing. AVOID SOAKING THE CASING.
One radiator valve must always be open when a heater is in use (liquid thermal expansion).
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve.-
Operation manual – Installation:
Install the radiator on the wall.
Installation of the heater in a radiator
Use the size 22 wrench to set the marks on the head towards the front.Do not install the cover until the controller is installed.
A special silicone gasket on the head ensures tightness without the need to tightening until resistance is felt.
Before attempting to install the controller, remove the covers from the heating element and the controller.
Electric radiator must be supplied with a safety valve:
Electric radiator - see video manual
Radiator in CH system
5. Connect the heating element to 230 V power supply.
The mains socket must have an earthing pin. Have the installation carried out by a qualified electrician.
This equipment requires RCD protection with rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA. This equipment must be connected to circuit protective conductor (earth)
6. Switching the heating element on.
Water presence test, checking the heating element's and the temperature sensor's working efficiency.
The test is to be carried out each time following plugging-in and after any power failures.
During the test the red LED flashes quickly for approximately 2 minutes. If the red LED flashes for a longer period (over 2 minutes), the test cannot be carried out (the water temperature in the radiator is too high and exceeds 30 degrees)
In order to lower the temperature:
- Close one of central heating system's valves
- Wait until the temperature in the radiator decreases
If the test is successful, the controller will switch to working mode set by means of the knob
In case of error, the blue LED will be lit
Error detection (blue LED is lit)
1. Continuous glowing – heater failure
2. Flashes one per second – temperature sensor failure
3. High frequency flashing – no water in the radiator
Switching the heating element on.
The heating element can be switched on by turning the knob clockwise, until a LED is lit. Turning the knob to the first position will set the temperature of approx. 7 degrees – anti freezing setting.
Adjustment range: 0–65 (radiator operation, drying or heating). Turning the knob fully counter-clockwise will switch the heating element off.
The knob rotates in steps to avoid selecting an unwanted setting.
The Turbo function can be started by pressing the knob. The heater will operate at full power for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Press the knob to set the time to 1 hour, twice – to set the time to 2 hours and three times to set the time to 3 hours. Pressing the knob four times deactivated the Turbo function.
After a period set for the Turbo function, the heater returns to the temperature set on the knob.
- In case of irregularities in the heater operation, first restart the controller by unplugging it from the mains and reconnect it after dozen seconds (Reset).
- If the heater is still signalling errors, in case of error 1 or 2 (according to the error signalling table) disconnect the power supply, detach the controller, remove the heating element and return the whole assembly to the retail outlet or the manufacturer.
- In case of error 3 unplug the heater from mains and check for the presence of water in the radiator. After the problem is solved, reconnect the heater to the mains.
- There is some delay in controller's reaction to setting the knob to lower temperature. It is normal. Instantaneous switching off is possible by setting the knob to "0".
- Do not disconnect the controller from the heating element when the heater is still plugged into the mains socket.
- Always use anti-freezing function when the ambient temperature is low.
- Before attempting to carry out maintenance, disconnect the heating element from the mains socket. Wipe the enclosure with a damp cloth with addition of gentle detergents. Do not use any aggressive agents. Under no circumstances allow the enclosure to be wet.
- When the heating element is not used, switch it off by turning the knob fully counter-clockwise.
- This appliance is not intended to be used by persons (including children) having limited physical, sensory or mental abilities and persons inexperienced or not familiar with the appliance, unless supervised or instructed on the appliance use by persons responsible for their safety. Children are not allowed to play with the appliance.
- Please keep the guarantee.
The manufacturer grants a guarantee for 24 months starting from the date of sale, but for not longer than 36 months from the date of manufacture. Defects revealed within this period, resulting from a fault of manufacturer, will be removed free of charge or the item will be replaced with a new one, having the same parameters.
The complaints will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of submission to the manufacturer. The guarantee does not cover: Using the product incompliant with the instructions. Any visible damage of the heating element and the programmer, resulting from improper use. Damaging the seal on the temperature regulator's housing makes the guarantee null and void.-
Manufacturer's guarantee covers period of 24 months from the date of sale, but not longer than 36 months from the date of the heater production
The manufacturer defects occurred during this period will be repaired at the manufacturer's cost or the unit will be replaced with a new one with the same parametres. Complaints are considered within 14 days of their receipt.
The Guarantee does not include:
Damaged termal fuse (working without water)
Use of product wihtout reference to the attached instructions
Any visible damage of the heater and controller resulting from misuse
Damage to the manufacturer's seals terminates the guarantee
Warranty card must be legibly filled out at the point of purchase
Any modifications of the warranty terminate its validity
The warranty is valid only with a bill of sale Manufacturer:
If you have any questions regarding this product, please complete the contact form below.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.